Common BMW Problems
It seems like every car has its problem areas, and BMWs are no different. When it comes to Bimmers, we know all of their little tricks and peculiarities. That’s because we only repair the ultimate driving machine. If you’re looking for an experienced automotive tech to take care of your common BMW problems in Dallas, TX, give us a call at (469) 471-6433. We’ll get you fixed up in a jiffy! How do you know that we can fix it right? Our passion is BMWs, and we know your car like the backs of our hands. As a family-owned and operated company, we know what it takes to get the job done quickly, but more importantly, we know how to get it done correctly.
Common BMW Problems
- BMW Oil Filter Housing Gasket– Your oil filter helps to keep all that harmful gunk out of the inside of your engine. With time the gasket around the filter housing can age, causing it leak all over the place. Left untreated this can lead to engine failure down the road.
- BMW Oil Pan Gasket– Does it seem like you’re leaving grimy black spots everywhere you go? If so, there is a good chance you’ve got a leaking oil pan gasket. Call the experts to get that pesky leak sealed up in no time at all!
- BMW Upper Timing Case– Have you started to notice a small oil leak towards the front of your engine. The culprit is likely the upper timing case, its seal’s age over time causing leaks. With all the tools and experience as the dealership, we’ll get your baby up and running, but without any of the expensive markup.
- BMW Valve Cover Gasket– Your valve covers are what keep that precious oil covering all those tiny moving parts. Even if it’s only a small leak it’s crucial to get it fixed as soon as possible. A small leak can quickly escalate leading to complete engine seizure.
- BMW Valve Stem Seals– Do you see a plume of white smoke every time you step on the gas pedal? We know what’s causing that. Call us today at (469) 471-6433 to talk to one of our experienced automotive technicians about valve stem seal replacement in Dallas, TX.
Your Local BMW Experts
How do you know you can trust that shade tree mechanic to fix your baby up right? A BMW is a finely tuned piece of machinery. That’s why, when you need a mechanic that can get the job done right, you need someone who knows just how to talk to them. At Bimmer, we only repair the ultimate driving machine. Our skilled mechanics have the same training as your BMW dealership mechanics, but we won’t charge you a crazy markup. Give us a call today at (469) 471-6433 when you’re looking for someone to take care of any common BMW problems in Dallas, TX. Our family-owned and operated shop will treat your baby just like it was our very own because we’re passionate about all things BMW.