It seems like every car has its problem areas, and BMWs are no different. When it comes to Bimmers, we know all of the little tricks and peculiarities that lead to superior service. If you’re looking for an experienced automotive tech to take care of your common BMW problems in Dallas, TX, give us a call at 469-471-6433.
Regardless of your service needs, our team will get you fixed up and back on the road in no time. How do you know that we can fix it correctly? Our passion is BMWs, and we know your car like the backs of our hands. As a family-owned and operated company, we know what it takes to get the job done quickly. More importantly, however, we know how to get it done correctly.
Common BMW Problems
These common BMW problems range from annoying, such as the increased exhaust from failed valve stem seals, to catastrophic. If your car leaks oil for one of the standard reasons, continued driving risks serious harm to your engine. For example, if your BMW’s oil filter housing gasket fails, oil will begin to leak all over the place. This will not only create unsightly stains in your driveway, but can lead to engine failure. Since a replacement engine can cost upwards of $7,000, regular maintenance and responsive repairs represent a smart investment.
When you partner with Bimmer Repair for your vehicle’s service, you can expect qualified, expert service that takes into account all of a BMW’s special requirements. Thanks to Bimmer Repair, you no longer have to rely upon your dealership and their outrageous prices for service. Our technicians have all the same training, and provide work at affordable prices. If you suspect any of the following issues, do not hesitate to call our team today at 469-471-6433.
- BMW Oil Filter Housing Gasket Your oil filter helps to keep gunk out of the inside of your engine. With time, the gasket around the filter housing can age and leak all over the place.
- BMW Oil Pan Gasket Do you leave grimy black spots everywhere you go? If so, there is a good chance you’ve got a leaking oil pan gasket. Call the experts to get that leak sealed.
- BMW Upper Timing Case Have you noticed a leak at the front of your engine? The culprit is likely the upper timing case. Our crew has the experience for any BMW repair.
- BMW Valve Cover Gasket Your valve covers keep oil in its place. Even a small leak must be fixed as soon as possible to avoid complete engine seizure.
- BMW Valve Stem Seals Do you see a plume of smoke every time you step on the gas? Call us to talk with an automotive technician about valve stem seal replacement.
Your Local BMW Experts
At the end of the day, you have no reason to trust a non-specialist mechanic with BMW repairs. A BMW is a finely tuned piece of machinery. That’s why, when you need a mechanic that can get the job done right, you need someone with proper training and experience of a BMW’s requirements. At Bimmer Repair, we only repair the ultimate driving machine. Though our skilled mechanics have the same training as your BMW dealership’s mechanics, we won’t charge you a crazy markup for our services.
Give us a call today at 469-471-6433 when you’re looking for someone to take care of any common BMW problems in Dallas, TX. Our family-owned and operated shop will treat your car just like it was our own, because we’re passionate about all things BMW.