BMW Service and Maintenance
Have you been looking for that perfect auto shop to take care of all your BMW needs? When you need BMW service and maintenance in Dallas, TX, call the skilled automotive technicians you can trust. We only repair the ultimate driving machine. A BMW is like a finely crafted timepiece in the sense that it’s a precisely tuned piece of mechanical perfection. You wouldn’t just hire anyone to work on your Rolex, so why would you trust your BMW to just any old mechanic? Our BMW factory trained mechanics have the same training and tools for high-quality service you’d find at the dealership but costs you 50% less. We’re passionate about all things BMW. Our family-owned and operated auto shop specializes in late model BMWs, meaning anything from 1996 and up. All of our services come with a 24 Month Unlimited Mileage or 3 year/36k mile warranty. The next time you’re looking for someone to care for your baby the same way you would contact the professionals at Bimmer Repair at (469) 471-6433.
We Only Repair the Ultimate Driving Machine
When you choose a shop, you want someone who is going to give your baby the same care to attention that you would yourself. Here at Bimmer, we get that. We’ve always had a passion for BMW’s. They really are the peak of mechanical perfection and we want to carry over that same attention to detail in our work that the expert engineers at BMW did when they designed your driving machine. We love BMWs and love getting to work on them every single day. It’s for this reason that we only repair the ultimate driving machine. So when you’re looking for BMW service and maintenance in Dallas, TX call the experienced automotive technicians you can trust to do the job right. We’ll have you back to powering through those s-curves in no time at all.
Experience Where It Matters
You shouldn’t just trust your BMW to any old shade tree mechanic. Our factory trained automotive technicians have the same training and tools as the dealership. Meaning that no matter what comes up you can rest assured knowing that we’ll be able to fix it correctly the first time. Plus, we offer competitive, affordable rates compared to your local dealership. From diagnostics to oil changes, we do it all. When you’re looking for an honest and reliable BMW mechanic in Dallas, Texas, make Bimmer Repair your first choice. Give us a call today to schedule your appointment for BMW service and maintenance in Dallas, TX.
Running Like A Champ
Every car requires some maintenance now and then and some require more than others. A beautifully crafted piece of engineering excellence, but it’ll need work every once in a while. If you’re looking for BMW maintenance and service in Dallas, TX, call the BMW experts at (469) 471-6433. We only repair the ultimate driving machine and promise to have your baby up and running like a champ in no time. We even accept extended warranties just like the dealership.
Owning a BMW can be one of the most thrilling experiences of your life. Just like anything else in life, it comes with its challenges. If you are in need of BMW Services in Dallas, TX contact our team of factory trained automotive technicians. When you use a family owned company like Bimmer Repair, you can count on our capable, skilled mechanics and quality customer service.
- Air Conditioning– The summers here in North Texas can be pretty brutal at best. If your car’s A/C isn’t working like it should contact the BMW air conditioning experts at (469) 471-6433. From a blower fan that won’t blow, to simply recharging the system our master mechanics will turn your car back into that polar icebox that you love.
- Diagnostics– Did you recently have a check engine light or other service light come on and you have no idea why? At Bimmer Repair, we have all the same tools and equipment as the dealership and will even run a diagnostics test to see just what ails your vehicle. Call today to schedule your appointment for diagnostics testing in Dallas, TX
- Programming– BMW is known for their tech and attention to detail that goes into every single bimmer they make, including the keys. If you need to have a key programmed or reprogrammed, contact us today! Doesn’t matter if it’s a new car, new key, or you just want that added measure of security, we can help you.
BMW Service and Maintenance
It doesn’t matter if you’re driving an old beater or the peak of mechanical perfection like a BMW, every car will require a bit of maintenance now and again. When you’re looking for the absolute best in BMW service and maintenance in Dallas, TX, you’re looking for Bimmer Repair. Our mechanics are trained in the BMW factory just like the crew at the dealership, but we won’t charge you exorbitant rates. Call us today at (469) 471-6433 to schedule an appointment and let us take care of you and your BMW.
- Filter Changes– Have you ever noticed just how many filters there are in your vehicle? It can be a bit overwhelming for the uninitiated. When you’re looking for a mechanic that can help you keep your car in top-notch shape, call the experts at Bimmer Repair.
- Fluid Flushes– Making sure to maintain proper fluid levels is vital to the performance of your car. However, sometimes they get dirty to the point of exhaustion. Our experienced automotive technicians can easily help you with your next BMW fluid flush.
- Oil Changes– Your oil is essentially the blood that keeps your car and all its parts running and performing. Left unchanged for too long and it can thicken into a dark grimy mud. Call us today at (469) 471-6433 for your BMW oil change specialists.
- Transmission Services– When most people think of what really makes their car go they think of an engine. Without your transmission though you wouldn’t be going anywhere. It’s what allows you to cycle up and down through the gears on those curvy back country roads. When you’re looking for BMW transmission services in Dallas, TX call the pros today!
Common BMW Problems
Every car comes with its own set of issues or problems and a BMW is no different. Because we only repair the ultimate driving machine we know all of their little tricks and intricacies. So no matter what happens, you can rest assured that we’ll be able to fix it right the first time. We’ve gone ahead and listed a few of the most common problems we run into. If you’re experiencing any problems with your dream machine, there’s no need to worry. Give us a call at (469) 471-6433!
- Oil Filter Housing Gasket– Your oil filter is what helps keep all that dirt and grime out of your engine. Over time, the gasket that seals in the filter will age and dry out. This can lead to oil leaks from the filter housing. Give us a call today if you need oil filter housing gasket replacement in Dallas, TX.
- Oil Pan Gasket– Does it seem like you leave a trail of grimy black spots everywhere you go? An oil pan leak is not only embarrassing but can be damaging to your vehicle if left untreated for too long. Give us a call today if you’ve got a leak that just doesn’t seem to go away.
- Upper Timing Case– A common problem area is oil coming out of the upper timing case. If you see oil coming from the front of your motor you could have an upper timing case leak. Contact your oil leak specialist at (469) 471-6433.
- Valve Cover Gasket– An engine is made up of hundreds of tiny intricate parts several of which are moving thousands of times a minute. Your valve cover is what keeps them all covered in oil so they’ll continue to move. Over time the gaskets that seal all that oil in can dry out and crack.
- Valve Stem Seals– Is your car bellowing out white smoke every time you step on the accelerator? We know what’s causing that. Often oil will drip down into your cylinders because the failing valve stem seals. Give us a call if you’re tired of blinding that car behind you every time your leave a red light.
While BMW has always been and remains our specialty, we have many loyal customers who have come to trust us and who ask us to work on their other vehicles. We are happy to do so when we can. Our top priority is always your satisfaction. So our promise to you is that we will do our best to accommodate you, however, we reserve the right to politely say ‘no’ when we feel you and your vehicle will be better served elsewhere.